Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where Do I Buy Catnip In Singapore

... and future?

Today, after three weeks, I take to do the workouts. Maybe download some will do me good, trying to erase the thoughts is impossible, especially when they are so insistent ...
There is one person close to me who lives in the last period of very difficult times, will be spring, but that's a bad time ... I try to get closer, but I can not ... maybe because the person in question, right now, does not see anything or anyone, too many thoughts and too bad in the air ... I'm here even if you do not see me ... Look for me if you need ...
A relaxing weekend to forget in part and in other ways. Let's say that if we focus on the people around me today, it would be to do a total reset ... review all reports (as it used to say Elo), rewrite all my life starting from the strength I had and now I no longer feel.
Four days in total mental loop to understand, to wake up to find answers ... Thoughts
nonsense ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment