Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kittens Flu Like Symptoms After First Vacinations

emotions in me ...

Summer ...
today is the first day of July ... it's hot and my house there is an incredible silence ... In
background notes of a singer who is absolutely Italy and Italian music ... ..
Many thoughts are echoed in this space now completely empty.
go back to writing is really weird, but I felt it inside ... I felt the need to vent my wheels on a white page ... A week
incredibly strange, to enjoy my home, my puppy, and lots of new thrills and surprisingly pleasant ...
I have a line of this post to the "mother" and the boys finally came home from vacation, I missed a lot ... above all I realized after receiving a kiss Paul last night, which strangely did not snowing ...
Another line only for my girls who always make me laugh and have fun, because the passion of a ball into wedges can create really beautiful and deep relationships ... I love you, and you know it well!
Like a sunflower, full of energy and color, today no one can take away the smile ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment