Thursday, May 31, 2007

Microcube Metal Setting

Mauro El pueblo unido Jamas


I still do not accept the way ironic and tragic when Mauro left us.

May 21 Damn I remember that I was helping a technician to configure the servers in the basement of my office, I left the phone on the desk down there anyway because there would be no field. On my return I found the notice of a call, "No Answer" by Mauro did not answer but when I called no one. Mauro had left that morning for a ride in the country but was clearly still shaken by the fierce fight had with another hospital, a pedophile who had stolen the photo of his son from the room. Of course, this infuriated Mauro, who had tried to recover the photo and had attacked a pedophile but was stopped by the nurses. The incident had happened only the week before and Mauro told me about it on Sunday when I went to see him. However, in his morning rounds probably took some medicine because it falls very agitated and tried again only to take the law (apparently with a kitchen knife ...) Hence the intervention of health to try and sedating, then his barricade room, where he apparently swallowed the pills that were fatal.
Sergio and I went to see him Ciriè Hospital, where he remained in a coma ten days.
It seemed impossible that everything could end up well, until a few days before we had even hopes and plans, and in any case a certain improvement over the abyss in which it had sunk ...

few days later, at the funeral, I Mila Sergio and we have not even acknowledged in the funeral home ...

... did not know that there was death
and when 'young' strange
to think that our fate
come and take us by the hand ...
... I want to know what and 'served
live to love and suffer
spend all your days spent
if you had to leave early ...
... But I remember how
think that still live
I think that still listens to me the
and then smile like that ...

So I want to remember as the good old days.
I remember when (at the time of the medium) have been operated on for appendicitis and Mauro came to visit me and pulled me up with laughter points ...
... when we spent endless afternoons playing Risk ... listening to Uriah Heep
... when he played the guitar (perhaps with his brother Alberto) and sang ...
... when he came to see me wearing a cream cake and it fell upon stumbling ...
... when we had ping-pong matches in 1000 ...
... and he won all!
... when a ping-pong, double set, we used the "tour" behind the opponents ...
... when we were on Sunday morning at the Mirafiori bowling tournaments for ping-pong, and before that Allen played on 5 tables at once (very funny) ...
... when with Sergio and Massimo Picco night play soccer the gardens ...
... was not enough and then when we played football American (or frisbee) in the middle of the Corso Vittorio ...
... When they spend their nights at the Rivoli bar square with the first game ...
... When they spend their nights at the pub by Alberto Antonelli in long-Po ...
... and we made pizzas in a duel to the face in the middle of the room ...
... when both attended a girl, take her home after it pulled the money for those who would try ...
... and he won ...
... when we descended from Superga car but I the driving seat and he sat on the roof! ...
... when we start down a scooter with his Mini Minor ...
... when we went to sleep in Wild, with Liliana and also Mark Bono, and I spent the morning Mauro Liliana through the window and lay on the snow in her nightgown (so to speak ...)
... 500 when I disappeared and reappeared in the parking lot of the barracks where Bellinzago Mauro was a military ...
... when I taught to drive and rammed a parked car because he wanted to greet his teacher and took his hands off the wheel to open the window ...
... when he was with the Mini brake failure and rammed a parked car ... that the mechanism by which it was going to get it fixed ...
... Point to the Internet when he came to see a Saturday morning when I was on the ground, and even though he was in poor condition mine, helped me a lot ...
... when we took a week off along with his white Panda, in which we traveled, ate and slept ... (It was devastating)
... when a summer spent with Savage, with Daniel and his mother, did for a whole afternoon working the high jump mat of grass and hay as landing ...
... and only that night I discovered that you are allergic ...
... when moved forward to all the alarm clocks and watches in the house and Daniel and his mother got up at five o'clock and we would go back to sleep ...
... when the bumper cars in the square, Giaveno, fell off his glasses and a car on the track passed just above ...
... Mauro recovered when those glasses all flat and threw them in a basket ...
... When, back in Wild (3 km.) remembered that the mount was gold and we went by bike to take it! ...
... Mauro Alberto when she got the joke "Liliana" ...
... when I went to his house with 56 and entered through his window from Via Duchessa Jolanda ...
... when we went to find his son Francis to the sea, where he was on vacation with my mother ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Remember When You Were Young,
you shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Now there's a look in your eyes,
like black holes in the sky.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
You were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom,
blown on the steel breeze.
Come on you target
for faraway laughter,
come on you stranger,
you legend,
you martyr,
and shine!
You reached for the secret too soon,
you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Threatened by shadows at night,
and exposed in the light.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Well you wore out your welcome with random precision,
rode on the steel breeze.
Come on you raver,
you seer of visions,
come on you painter,
you piper,
you prisoner,
and shine!

Splendi su di te, diamante pazzo
Ricordi quando eri giovane,
shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond
now there's a look in your eyes,
like holes in the sky blacks
shine upon you, crazy diamond
you have been caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom
blown away by the breeze steel
come, target for faraway laughter, come
unknown
Legend
martyr
and shine!
you reached for the secret too soon,
you cried for the moon
Shine on you crazy diamond
threatened by shadows at night,
and exposed to light
Shine on you crazy diamond
Well you wore out your welcome with random precision,
you rode on the steel breeze
come dreamer, visionary,
come on you painter,
piper,
prisoner
and shine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment