Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Front Loader Diagram And Its Labeled Parts

My Strength

Open your eyes and find yourself here
's like opening a window in the sun
E' the thrill of the jump in the air that brings me to you
Open your eyes and find yourself here
E ' wake up, hands in hands
E 'a kiss to salt water that I thirst for you even more by
When all seemed off
In my world you tried
When everything seemed finished looking at the bottom
Instead
I heard that
You will be my strength
My way my tomorrow
My sun the rain
The fire and water where I plunge
You will be my strength
My hook in the middle the sky
The blow to the heart inside of me Suddenly
Inside of me Open your eyes and find yourself here
Letting go under the storm
feel like I can not breathe
If your eyes light up My
When all seemed off
In my world you wanted
When everything seemed faded
Touching the bottom instead I heard that
You will be my strength
My way my tomorrow
My sun and rain
The fire and drop where I plunge
You will be my strength
My hook in the sky
The blow to the heart
paradise within me
My hook in the sky
The blow to the heart
paradise inside of me Inside of me
You will be my strength
You will be my strength
You will be my strength
You will be my strength inside me Inside of me
Marco Carta

0 comments:

Post a Comment