Friday, March 6, 2009

Whole Head Weaves Prices



Hanging together .... these are the two words that every morning I come out of his mouth before I realized that I need get out of bed ... It is not easy, there are a thousand thoughts, a thousand things I want to say and I do not want a thousand others were never spoken!
It 'hard, really hard ... share everything, absolutely everything eh ... and in a moment everything falls from your hands, and you just can not pick up the pieces, because they are so small and difficult to distinguish pebbles from the street ...
I can not give up, not now. Many expect a lot to me, and my strength that many people consider it selfish. Maybe if I had this "selfishness" as you call it ... I would not be in a position today to deal with what I appear before ... Force, the real one, comes from the heart and courage, but also by fear!
Pull together ..... just for YOU!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment