Three two one ... START THE NEW YEAR ... .. old life began again ... YES!
FUTURA 98-FC Calcinara 20:15 hours
Synthetic ... I REPEAT THREE BRIDGES THREE BRIDGES OF FANO
Meeting set the x 19:00 19:00 repeat the precise circolo.ci you see them all! ! And since the only field I know, the President and Captain Sorcinelli Masetti where it is located, please let you quickly find those who own puntuali.X nn is ago, the field is in front of the sports club Three Bridges, exit FANO South freeway!! LOOKING TO CANCEL THE DERBY PRE-CHRISTMAS AND MAKE A GAME WORTHY OF OUR NAME!!
FUTURA 98-FC Calcinara 20:15 hours
Synthetic ... I REPEAT THREE BRIDGES THREE BRIDGES OF FANO
Meeting set the x 19:00 19:00 repeat the precise circolo.ci you see them all! ! And since the only field I know, the President and Captain Sorcinelli Masetti where it is located, please let you quickly find those who own puntuali.X nn is ago, the field is in front of the sports club Three Bridges, exit FANO South freeway!! LOOKING TO CANCEL THE DERBY PRE-CHRISTMAS AND MAKE A GAME WORTHY OF OUR NAME!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment