Friday, January 21, 2011

Trégarvan For Sale



THE Calcinara NOT CLOSE THE MATCH, THE SPECIAL ONE AGAIN
LAST BREATH ... A LOT OVER MUCH .............. ..............................................
SPECIAL ONE-FC.CALCINARI 4-4
.. I state that I never speak of the Director of gara.Mai! But today I want to write the two lines, and begin right here by the end . We are late in the third, again in the third minute of recovery, decreed by the referee. Calcinari leads with the same merito4-3.The referee says: Stop punishing whistle the end !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Alright trajectory wire ..... para and delivers Angolo.FINITA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the referee changes IDEA AND DECIDED TO BEAT THE CORNER WE ARE NOT MORE THAN 3 MINUTES BUT ALMOST 5! CORNER, FEAR OF SPECIAL GENERAL AND BOMBER THAT FREE FROM OUTSIDE THE SQUARE AREA NETWORK ALSO: Do not Add It is a goal .. Altro.Anzi Captain Thomas, inspiegabilemnte canceled (as did a lob in the middle of three opponents, stronger than he) just minutes from 70 °! Stuff from "Mystery"!
I state that the Special One has made his honest game, playing to his face, and believing it is all up to fine.Il regret for not having brought home a victory now gained and nuanced action that x nn was not even there! donkey Then we all in going to defend, not taking care of their 9 free to place it from just outside the box.
But I'm proud to be the coach of this group, significantly improved both technically, mentally and sports! Grossed a point to bring casa.Si were boys and 3, also deserved the opportunities opened up x, but we must also throw in kids, the 2A4 x we \u200b\u200bhave had at least three occasions with clear rings, and Tommy Stefi but their goalie was good and we as a inprecisi.Cmq Tight game, fought between the "fourth" forces in the Pool, with moments of good football, live on both sides but me and a few brave cold in the joints of Three Bridges, loved it! We took us of our not to close .. but then ... Someone put a lot of your To reopen .. But as long as Whistles not ... the game is over ... No Need the Next Ragazzi.Saliamo x 20 points, we look forward with confidence, I will after tonight I have a lot! Good Guys thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment