If you take my hands are pink blossom
Follow me in my future even in my day no
I'd stop a little 'time
And be embraced so hours
Today you ..... really
You're my first thought
you ..... I swear
If you are unsure ..... the same real imbalances
Then you say forever and I hope
The world knows you today ..... really
Tomorrow, who knows if it is true love
I wrote on the wall today you ..... I swear
And I write a song for you.
Holds my hands tremble because I do not know
If you are in my future, invent something.
you today ..... really are my first thought
you ..... I swear, you're a big mess,
t'..... the same but you are really sincere
et'..... I hope forever
the world knows you today ..... really
to make love stay for a whole day on I
on the skin, you're a gold bracelet
are my present to you today ..... so
you today ..... really are my first thought
you ..... I swear, stay
Today ....., you the future I have dreamed of, you know we were there.
If you take me in your hands ...
Follow me in my future even in my day no
I'd stop a little 'time
And be embraced so hours
Today you ..... really
You're my first thought
you ..... I swear
If you are unsure ..... the same real imbalances
Then you say forever and I hope
The world knows you today ..... really
Tomorrow, who knows if it is true love
I wrote on the wall today you ..... I swear
And I write a song for you.
Holds my hands tremble because I do not know
If you are in my future, invent something.
you today ..... really are my first thought
you ..... I swear, you're a big mess,
t'..... the same but you are really sincere
et'..... I hope forever
the world knows you today ..... really
to make love stay for a whole day on I
on the skin, you're a gold bracelet
are my present to you today ..... so
you today ..... really are my first thought
you ..... I swear, stay
Today ....., you the future I have dreamed of, you know we were there.
If you take me in your hands ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment