If you believe, if you trust me with a deal
we consecrate
no clothes, no worries
meet the travel imagination
seems my house, it seems peace
your house looks, it seems our
Complicity, the dream of ever
only two of us on this planet
mind and body separated
then in an instant joint
but I feel the blood pulsing in you
we find the Divine Idea, calm
sweet who speaks in the silence of words
sounds, looks, visions and passions
seems my house, my church seems
your home, it seems our
Complicity, the dream of ever
on this Lonely Planet us
mind and body separated
then in an instant joint
but I feel the blood pulsing in you
we consecrate
no clothes, no worries
meet the travel imagination
seems my house, it seems peace
your house looks, it seems our
Complicity, the dream of ever
only two of us on this planet
mind and body separated
then in an instant joint
but I feel the blood pulsing in you
we find the Divine Idea, calm
sweet who speaks in the silence of words
sounds, looks, visions and passions
seems my house, my church seems
your home, it seems our
Complicity, the dream of ever
on this Lonely Planet us
mind and body separated
then in an instant joint
but I feel the blood pulsing in you
(Creeper Lagoon)
0 comments:
Post a Comment