Monday, June 21, 2010

Salami Stick Manufacturers In Germany

And you get to a certain point ... How much would I give to

... that everything seems clearer.
You wake up one morning and you wonder why you're thinking this person is so hard to make it the first thought of the day. You look and around the circle so hard to feel a knot in my stomach if you do not cross your eyes ...
... happens ... and then one day you realize that something is changing, becoming aware of your feelings, strong emotions that bind her. I look forward to the evening, times when we were living together and everything changed like lightning.
try to resist, but you can not resist something that you already know what will ... and then you let yourself go, you go and live, live, live ...
I'M LIVING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment